Robot Deployment Engineer
About the Job
At Dexory, we believe that real time data will revolutionise the logistics industry. We are building the ultimate data insights platform that provides companies with unprecedented, real time access to their operations. Our autonomous data capture technology and insights generation capabilities help to measure, track and find goods across warehouses in real time, while building the ultimate digital twin of facilities.
Join us at a very exciting time of growth as we’re significantly ramping up all areas of the business to lead the way in logistics data globally, backed by some of Europe’s best VCs and driven by passion, curiosity and teamwork.
What does this role involve?
As a Deployment Engineer, you will play a key part in helping to deliver our product into our customers’ hands – working closely with the commercial and engineering teams to support the sales and integration process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as the main customer contact for deployment and installation of our hardware and software platforms.
- Work with customers to schedule delivery and installation of hardware and software products, including mechanical, electrical, software, and network services.
- Take part in customer site visits to execute the installation process, including system setup, configuration, calibration, and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain installation, deployment, operational, and troubleshooting documentation for both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and facilitate communication with customers to resolve any technical issues with their installation of deployment processes.